- Display and OS: Samsung Galaxy S8 boasts a 5.8 inch Super AMOLED display. Its screen has an amazing pixel density of 568 ppi and a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. Its display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass V5 and the phone runs on Android V7.0 (Nougat) OS (Operating System).
- Storage and configuration: Undoubtedly, this phone comes packed with a list of envious performance features. It comes with a 4GB RAM, Mali-G71 MP20 GPU. It is powered by two quadcore processors with clocking speeds of 2.3GHz and 1.7GHz. For storage, the smartphone flaunts an onboard storage of 64GB. It features a memory card slot that can handle 256GB of micro-SD.
- Performance: Driven by world's first 10mn processor, it is powerful, fast and efficient. It is IP68 which indicates dust and water resistance. It protects the device against foreign objects and entry of static water up to 1.5m for 30 minutes. Thus, allowing you to use it under rain and dust as well.
- It has an exceptional external storage capacity. The phone is designed to ensure that you will never run out of space.
- Sensors and connectivity: The smartphone features a fingerprint sensor below the home button. Along with the regular sensors such as barometer, compass, accelerometer, light, proximity, and gyroscope. It also features a heart rate monitor.
- It provides a host of connectivity options like 4G, mobile hotspot, Bluetooth, Wifi, NFC, GLONASS, GPS with A-GPS and Type C- USB.
- Camera and battery: One can capture life as it happens with Galaxy S8 with a fast and accurate camera. Keeping up with the popular trend of selfies' and video call, this phone houses a front camera of 8 MP and a back camera of 12 MP. It has Exmor RS CMOS Sensor camera on the back. It offers features such as Dual Pixel autofocus, optical image stabilization, and face detection. Its wide-angle feature will help you accommodate more people in a single shot.
- It features both wireless as well quick charging functionality and is fueled by a 3000mAh Li-ion battery.
Samsung Galaxy S8: All the features you need to know
The Korean tech giant, Samsung, has come up with yet another masterpiece, and this time it is the Galaxy S8. If you are looking to buy a splendid phone you should consider the Samsung Galaxy S8. It has the most sought after specifications and is available at a price that is worthy of its features. The smartphone comes with a completely smooth, end-to-end screen that spills onto its sides. It has a pristine, uninterrupted glass that covers the entire front of the phone. It further blends seamlessly into the aluminum shell. Features In a nutshell, the phone is designed to be more than just a smartphone to help you break down barriers in the world. Here are a few key features you must know about.